• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Belt squeal

The belt on my 2001 ranger 3.0 is making a whole lot of noise at idle and while driving. Replaced belt, idler pulley, tension pulley and the noise still goes on. It did stop for a couple days and came back. It isn't the alternator because we put a new one on and then took it off when the...
  2. Fuel tank size

Does anyone know the fuel tank capacity on a 2001 extended cab 3.0? I've seen 16.5 and 19.5 posted places.
  3. EGR pressure sensor

My check engine light was on so I had it plugged in and it said my egr valve was bad so I replaced it. I reset and the light went off for a few and when it came back on I had it plugged in again and it still read that the egr valve or the pressure sensor for it was the issue. My truck seems to...
  4. A/C compressor cycling fast

My a/c compressor seems to be cycling very quickly. It kicks on for about 5-10 seconds and then turns off for about the same amount of times. The air blows cold and seems fine but this cycling seems a little abnormal to me. I just don't want to ignore it and it be an issue so I figured I'd...
  5. Power steering squeal

My power steering pump is making a very loud squeal noise when I start up my 2001 ranger. It just started this all of a sudden and the noise has seemed to have gotten worse. I sprayed it with some penetrating spray while it was running and it goes away for about five seconds. Should I just...
  6. Brake lights not working on 2001 Ranger

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction regarding the brake lights on my 2001 ranger that I just purchased. I don't know much about electrical wiring and what not in cars but I have heard on some internet boards about a multiswitch, brake switch and fuses. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad