• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jeremycbenson

michigan roll call and meet and greet

i was wondering, if any of the other ranger onwers near detroit. would want to have a meet and greet the weekend of april 17th. its gonna be held at. stoney creek park. whitch is in shelby twp michigan. the have a lake where so you can swim, if the water warm. and we can have a picnic. its free...
  2. jeremycbenson

RaceRangers Build

holly shit this is one sick ranger. i think i have to clean my under wear. this thinig is wicked. keep the build going.
  3. jeremycbenson

help v8 swap in a 04 ranger

well i need to know everything so people just throught everything at me. and should i go with the 4.6 or the 5.0
  4. jeremycbenson

has any one done a v8 swap on a 04 ranger

if anyone knows of anyone that has done a v8 a swap on a 00 or newer ranger or done one them self. it would be great if u told me about the problems i might have, in doing this project. or the issues!
  5. jeremycbenson

2004 v8 swap

i own a 04 ford ranger. its a good truck with the 3.0. but its lacks the power i want. so i want to do a v8 swap to a 5.0 or a 4.6 v8. but the problem is the only kits i can find are for ranger 97 and older, becuase they have the ttb supesion. but i have iss system so they dont fit. so if you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad