• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bajamazda

Ranger sas help

Has nobody done a sas on a 2006 and newer ranger I can seem to find a hole lot of info on it any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. bajamazda

tranny swap?

Hey all, Im just looking for some info on swaping my auto trans and transfer case out of mine 09 b4000 to a 5spd manual and manual t-case. i checked the tech articles and nothing there for the newer stuff i figure ill prob need a donnar truck like a 04 to 09 ranger or another b4000 so ya was...
  3. bajamazda

Cooling

Was wondering about putting in an electric fan is there any kits or how to kicking around?
  4. bajamazda

b4000 in the works

well i guess its time to start throwing up some pictures of my b4000 and what ive done so far so here we go.
  5. bajamazda

instument panel

hey all, im looking to try and change the color of my instrument panel from green to red when lit up on my 09 mazda b4000 so i was wondering if anybody had some insite on this would be appreciated. all that i have found so far in that its the film on the inlay not the bulbs and i have to scape...
  6. bajamazda

hey all

oromocto, new brunswick
  7. bajamazda

intro

hey well im new and i have my first truck and i love it. I have a 2009 b4000 4.0L 4x4 im military and dont have as much time as id like but i am going to start working on her soon and will post pics later any who thx and cheers

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad