• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale VW TDI engine for Ranger Swap

what's your location?
  2. 4wd ranger wanted for 4tb swap

4wd ranger ext cab wanted for 4bt swap Well its been years since I have been on this forum and many years sine I have had a ranger.....buttttt I'm looking for one again! A roller with or without body. I am wanting to swap a Cummings 4bt into it. Body needs to rust free. Im locate in south jersey.
  3. fuel problems?

i have a 3.0 it has a 4.0 auto explorer computer in it i bought it like that. IM trying to find the right computer right now for it. can my 3.0 be getting to much fuel with this computer? when i let off the clutch in 1st or reverse sometimes it feels like its about to die like its getting...
  4. so much snow!

its been snowing for like a week. well not steady for a week but two or three days ago we got over 36 inches and then today over 20 and its supposed to snow again monday! south jersey is a white out!
  5. what computer to get?

i need a new ecu for my truck. the one i have in there now is for a auto i need one for a manual. i was wondering how do i go about this? its a 1997 5 speed 3.0 4x4. Do i have to get the same year computer or is there like a set of years i can choose from with a 3.0 5 speed.
  6. could i have the wrong computer? OR a bad on

i bought a 3.0 about a month ago.. its a 4x4 5 speed manual trans my check engine light is one so i ran the codes. Ten codes are showing. I have manual trans so i shouldnt have shift seleniods or a troque convertor correct? maybe the person before me had to put a new computer in and put a auto...
  7. anyone tell me what could be wrong

i have a 97 ranger throwing a code for a missfire in cylinder 2 and 4. It is also throwing bank is too lean in 1 and 2. Its also throwing p1143- air assist control range valve. cant the o2 sensors be going off because of the missfires. anyone have any ideas on what this could be or how to...
  8. can anyone tell me how to fix these codes?

i have a 97 ford ranger extended cab. I have 5 transmission codes.I HAVE A MANUAL TRANS!!! could the truck have the computer swapped to a auto computer instead of manual.. P0708-trans range sensor circuit high imput p0743-Torque converter clutch circuit electrical p0750-Shift solenoid a...
  9. what do i do??

i had to replace my rear axle and my brake ahrd line broke right above the fitting before it goes into the rubber one.. shoudl i replace the whole line or is there a way i can just replace the fitting it broke directly above the fitting that screws into the rubber line..
  10. anyone ever have this problem?

so i went out to my truck today and it woudlnt start.. so i started checking things.. turned out my fuel pump wasnt turning on. i checked the fuse on the side of the driver side dash and wiggled it and heard it come on then i tryed to start and it did but then turned off. it did this a couple...
  11. carrier ? on 7.5

i have a 97 ford ranger 7.5 axle with 3.73 the spiders where welded to the carrier and blew up, but the ring and pinion are fine. i have another 7.5 axle but its from a bronco 2 idk if i want to reweld the perches to the width of the ranger.. could i just take the carrier with new spiders and...
  12. 7.5 questions??

i have a 97 3.0 5 speed with a 7.5 blown to hell.. i got another 7.5 out of a 89 or 90 bronco two.. the only problem is on my 7.5 under the truck is that the drums are bigger then the new one.. am i able to just open the pumkin up take out the c clips and just swap backing plates? so that i can...
  13. might buy a 3.0 anything i should know before i do?

just wondering what i should look for when buying a 3.0 and how to if you have anything info it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. -Mike Ford
  14. hmm 2.9 issues

so todayy im driving the truck and in first to the end of third i hear this tiny ting ting ting ting. it only makes the noise when i give it gas i know its not a knock in the engine or anything but does anyone else know what it could be?
  15. Front brakes

so i let my ranger sit for about a couple months this summer when i blew the engine the brakes worked great before. Now im driving it and my back brakes only work.. i really dont want to replace the front brakes have any idea what this could be?
  16. Will ttb coils fit on a early bronco

i know there stiff.. really stiff but it was free and i was just outside trying to see if theyed fit on the axle and couldnt figure out if they would
  17. Will ttb coils fit on a early bronco

i have 6 inch skyjacker lift coils i got for free was wondering if theyed work for a early bronco dana 44 axle?
  18. Truck wont start

well i just put a new 2.9l engine in my 88 ranger. i started it up once and it ran nice then once i turned it off and it would not start again.. The truck is turning over but wont start. i checked to see if i was getting gas and i am i checked for spark and i guess im not getting any. so i...
  19. eb dana 44 calipors

i have a disk brake dana 44 from a early bronco it needs calipors but i do not know the year. my question is will any calipor froma early bronco fit this? or do i need to know the year?
  20. will the stock trac bar off a e dana 44 work?

will the stock trac bar off a eb dana 44 work? im doing a sas and iw as wondering if i could just use the stock track bar off the axle or do you guys recomend making a new one?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad