• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Air Bag system diagram

Need a wiring diagram for 1997 ranger air bag system. Replaced under hood harness and now have a air bag light flashing code 52. I want to be able to check wiring for proper routing and voltage at plug(wire color). Any help would be appreciated.
  2. New to Forum

Hello, I am new to this forum and hoping to find technical information. I have 2 rangers. A 1997 ranger with 3.0 & 5 speed and a 1984 ranger 4x4 2.8 automatic. I am an aircraft mechanic by trade and have turned wrenches on cars since I was a teenager.
  3. Need Airbag Wiring Schematic

Hello, I am trouble shooting a airbag code 52. I know it means the backup power supply voltage is low or no voltage. I have checked all the fuses and they are good. I had the battery disconnected for a day while working on the engine and that is when the code showed up. I need a wiring schematic...
  4. Hello from a fellow Ford Truck Man

Hello, I have 3 Ford Trucks, 1984 ranger 4X4 with 2.8 automatic, 1987 F150 with 5.0 automatic and a 1997 Ranger standard cab with a 3.0 and 5 speed. I have been a mechanic since my teens. Have made several modifications to my 97 ranger. Changed instrument cluster from one with idiot lights to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad