• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I powerwashed fiberglass, WHOOPS, how do I fix it

powerwashed the inside of my fiberglass leer topper. Not thoroughly but for a good 3-5 min before I noticed it getting damaged I believe I stripped off the gel coating and now there are loose fibers everywhere. Id like to sweep it out and reapply more coating I asked if I could spray paint...
  2. loose hub set off abs and brake sensors

one of my rear wheels was loose and set off my abs and brake sensor and I was hearing a grinding noise a couple tens of miles before I figured out it was a loose hub I tightened up the wheel but I'm wondering if there is any damag to my wheel I should be weary of. sensor or brake system...
  3. i want a bench seat

the main reason i want to sell my truck is cuase girls hate sitting on that middle lump and i hate sleeping on top of the belt buckles yeah, if i could get a single flat bench seat in there for a reasonable price effort, then ill keep this thing, i like it :) just had to drop $500 on last...
  4. headlight/highbeams dont work, runninglight/passing-highbeam do work

from the research i have done, i take it this is a common problem with the dimmer switch or something? 2000 ford ranger, symptoms -headlights are out -highbeams wont switch on, light on cluster wont illuminate -highbeams will flash on with the lever, light on cluster will illuminate -running...
  5. foot off the gas pedal, computer still feeding gas to engine

hey, when i take my foot off the gas pedal, the computer continues to feed gas to the engine until i bring the truck to a complete stop. sometimes i want to coast down a hill and it is just feeding gas to the engine the whole time. sometimes ill even just stop my truck all the way and then let...
  6. can i assume my fuel pump shit the bed?

let me start out with ive always heard letting your car run out of gas will damage the fuel pump, but never heard the same about running it on empty... you think this would be common knowledge seeing as how sooooo many people do that. well my truck has been having problems starting as of...
  7. ford doesnt want me removing my stick shifter thingy?

so i did my first oil change on my own, drove 60 miles of a 65mile trip, was hearing a funny whirrring noise the whole time but figured it was just new oil sounds, then when merging onto a freeway shifting from 3rd to 4th at about 45mph my wheels locked up and i spun out on the freeway and now...
  8. Speedometer related to auto gas feeding problem

So I was having a problem where my truck would feed gas to the engine when i had my foot off the pedal for quite a while, then I replaced the fuel filter and the problem went away for about 6months. well about a month ago it started happening again, and well about 3 days ago my abs light came on...
  9. 5th gear vs drive?

this may be a really dumb question but instead of 5th gear, my stick has a D with a circle around it.... is there a difference between drive and 5th gear?
  10. foot off the pedal but still feeding gas

i put it into 2nd gear, drive, then when im going to slow down, i press the clutch and put it in neutral while taking my foot off the gas... but the gas keeps going to the engine.... it revs really loud... like the rpms are going up but theres no rpm gauge thing so i cant realy tell... and the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad