• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. radio acting weird

Hi my radio turns on fine when i start my truck but after a lil bit the time always differs the music stops but the screen is still on. If i pop the face plate off or shut the truck off itll work just fine then stop again. Is it the radio or a wire or something else?
  2. brake lights and dash lights stoped working

i have a 1992 mazda b 2200 when i turn on the head lights they come on but the dash lights dont and the tail lights dont either i checked the fuse and replaced it but it blows everytime the headlights are turned on any help or sujestions wanted
  3. need help

I have a 83 ranger 2wd 4 speed manual with a 2.3 liter carbed. It will not start, it cranks has spark in all cylinders, the compression in all the cylinders is over 100 and with 50 of each other. it is getting fuel. the firing order is correct, tried to start it with starting fluid and nothing...
  4. No heat tried everything

I have a 83 ranger with a 2.3. I have replaced the thermostat, heater core, changed the fluid, only one hose gets hot to the heater core. I put card board in front of the radiator and the temeture rose but it didn't help with the heater. If anyone has a sugestion it would be much...
  5. b2000 v8 question

how hard is it to put a v8 in a 80-85 mazda
  6. Need Help Extremely Badly

Ok i have a 1983 Ranger four speed manual. It started and ideled just fine yeserday. It did this morning to but on the way to school it sputtered and lost all power. I pumped the gas once it didn't reve at all, so i pumped it again and it reved. Pulled over stoped put it in first went fine but...
  7. first gen billit grills

I like the look of billet grills but cant find a company that makes them does any one know a company that makes them
  8. First Gen Step Side

Did ford make a step side model for the first gen Rangers? If so how hard are they to find?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad