• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stuck open fuel injector

I have a '95 ranger with the small six engine, and two days ago it started missing on one cylinder. My timing light showed spark on all cylinders. When I started the engine, I could smell gas, and when I drove I could see smoke coming out the exhaust pipe. Today I started it, and what seem ed...
  2. Check engine light blinking

Can anyone tell me what faults would cause the check engine light (CEL) to blink and then quit after a minute or two? I have a 95 Ranger 3L, 4 wheel drive, manual with OD. 120,??? miles. I was on the interstate, 50 mph+/-, in a wet snow storm, and the engine acted as though it was struggling. I...
  3. Temperature gauge needle position ?

Howdy all, I used the search function and could not find an answer, so figured that a question here might be tolerated. I just replaced the thermostat and gauge temp sensor, got most of the air out of the top hose, took it for a test drive, and noticed that the needle does not get above the...
  4. top hose air lock question

Howdy, I have a 95 Ranger, and the top radiator hose comes out of the block, goes up about six inches, then across the top of the engine bay behind the radiator, and then down about six inches to the top radiator inlet. I just replaced the thermostat, and cannot get all the solution back into...
  5. Gas filler tube replacement questions

Howdy, I have a 95 Ranger, and the rubber filler hose cracked at the tank neck. I have to pass inspection with a tank pressure test, so I have to get it fixed. The Ford dealer wants $550 for the hose and tube assembly, and he can "work with me a little", and knock $50 bucks off. :icon_rofl: A...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad