• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anyone want to build me a 2.9 to 4.0 wiring harness?

I am going to be swapping in a 4.0 into my Bronco II. I can do wiring, but it would be nice if someone wanted to build me one for a price of course.
  2. Speedo Correction on a Bronco II.

I need to get my speedo correct on my Bronco II. According to the article in the Tech Library, I had a 19 tooth gear. I did the math and it came up to a 21 tooth gear. I installed a red 21 tooth gear and now my speedo reads 10 mph fast. Did I install the correct gear? What would I need to get...
  3. How-To: E-Clip Eliminator

This is another way to eliminate the E-Clip found in the '84-'90 Bronco II, '91-'94 Explorer, or a '83-'97 Ranger Dana Twin Traction Beam (TTB) front suspension. Difficulty: 4 out of 10 The spring is 2-1/4" long with a 1.445" OD and a 1.2395" ID. First off, you have to squeeze the...
  4. V8 with a manual?

How come no one ever uses a manual transmission behind their V8 swap? Seems like a T-5 would be a good choice.
  5. Anyone interested in a Dana 35 TTB E-clip eliminator spring...

I have contacted a local spring manufacture to see about getting a spring made for the E-clip eliminator modification in the Dana 28 and Dana 35 TTB axles. Depending on price, I am looking to see how many would be interested in purchasing a spring already setup. It would be ready for...
  6. Dana 35 TTB E-clip eliminator

Can anyone elaborate what needs to be welded on the female side? I got a set of springs that are 15/16" inner diameter for the spring, but I need to know what needs to be welded? See the quote from the tech page below. http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/CClipEliminator.html Anyone...
  7. BII Body Protection

Lets see what you have done to your Bronco II for body protection (ie: skid plates, rock sliders, cages, etc.)
  8. 7.5 Pinion seal replacement....

Do I need to remove the carrier to change the pinion seal or can I just remove the nut and flange off the pinion gear? What does the nut need to be tightened down to when I re-install the flange and nut on the pinion gear? I don't want to over tighten it.
  9. What's up fella's...New guy from Charlestown, IN

Whats up guys. I am from Charlestown, IN. I am a good friend of mjones (Maurice). My name is Andrew L. I have an '89 Bronco II. Maurice and I plan on converting it to 4wd this summer when he gets his Dana 35. Here is a couple pictures of my Bronco II. I am the one laying under it. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad