• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New tires

What is the tallest tire that my cousins 2001 4x4 ranger can fit stock? Also what is the tallest tire he can fit with maxed torsin bars? Thanks
  2. 2.8 duraspark

My dads truck has been running really bad lately. I keep telling him to do the duraspark conversion for his truck. We have looked in the tech library and we have looked at the conversion on there. I was wondering if any of you that have done it could help us out. We need the easiest way to do...
  3. 2.8 to 4.0

How hard would it be to put a 4.0 and its 5 speed transmission from 95 4x4 explorer into an 83 2wd manual ranger.
  4. 89 mustang gt speedometer in 86 rager

I have a 1986 ford ranger with a 1989 mustang gt 5.0 in it. I was wondering if I could put the speedometer from a mustang into the ranger without changing the guage cluster. I just think it would be cool to have a 140 mph speedometer in my ranger.
  5. 4 speed manual to 5 speed manual?

My dad has a 1983 2.8 4 speed and he would like to change it to a 5 speed. Would a 5 speed from a 1987 2.0 bolt up to the 2.8?
  6. Which carburator for a 2.8

My dad wants a new carb for his 83 2.8. What kind should we get?
  7. 2.8 to 2.3 turbo

I was wondering if there was a 2.3 turbo engine that could bolt up to a manual 4 speed transmission from a 1983 2wd short bed

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad