• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Master cyl help

I have a 88 Ranger had a bad master cly manual brakes. Ordered 2 rebuilt ones both were tost from the reman Cardone Odered 2 new ones both the new ones donot have the ring that locks the rod in the master cyl. All manual cylinder i have eve delt with the rod locks in the master cyl so they dont...
  2. Another newbe

Been in here a few times but finialy joined up. I own 2 Rangers a 88 and a 85 that was a stadium race truck wit ha 351C in it on a old Bronco frame with F150 axles. Worked for Ford designing engines for 17 years some of you with later models have a few parts I designed. Pics of my Ranger...
  3. 88 Ranger eletronic feed back carb

First post been lurking off and on. Issue is I have a 88 Ranger base model. It has the eletronic feed back carb setup. Cant find much info on it. Think it was originaly purchased in Mexico brought into the US and made its way to Detroit area. The engine clutch and trans were shot. Replaced the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad