• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. alternator high voltage question

i recently swaped a v-8 into my 86 ranger. it was originaly a 2.9 liter fuel injected. i used a 302 from a 79 f-100. used the alternater from the 79 and also wired a voltage regulater to it. replaced the voltage regulater 3 times and the alternater is brand new. my voltmeter reads around 17...
  2. raditor and fan question

i just put a 5.0 in my ranger. everything turned out good except it wants to overheat. i put a new cap and thermostat in it. i put a 160 degree thermostat in it hoping it would keep it colder. it will creep up slowly its been up to 215 when i shut it off.at highway speeds (60-65) it runs at...
  3. clutch master cylinder question

i have a 86 ranger put a 302 and m5od-2 trans out of a full size truck. will the stock clutch master cylinder move the throwout bearing enough to disengage the clutch? what has anyone else done use the stock one or get a master cylinder out of a full size truck? any info or experiences would be...
  4. transmission stuck in gear

i have a 86 ranger and put a 302 in it. i put a m5od-2 trans from an 89 f-150 i got from the junkyard. the trans shifted through all the gears when i got it after installing it it wont come out of 1st gear i havent even drove the truck yet and the driveshafts arent installed. nothing was dropped...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad