• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blossomforth

Misfire Woes

So, im dealing with a misfire issue on Cylinder #1. I replaced the spark plugs and wires (Autolite parts) and installed a new set of coil packs in the truck (Motorcraft). The misfire never moves and always stays on cylinder #1. whats the next step? compression test, test #1 injector? im...
  2. Blossomforth

DPFE Sensor Question

Hey I'm replacing my DFPE sensor and hoses, and the new sensor looks different from the old one. Do the hoses go big to big and small to small? They crossed on the old setup, but it looks like they don't cross on the new one. Thanks!
  3. Blossomforth

Vacuum Tank Hose Routing?

I have a '96 2wd truck, manual trans, no a/c. Im replacing the vac lines that go to the EGR system, and i noticed i had a broken line coming off the plastic vacuum tank under the air intake tube. It doesnt seem to go anywhere, nor did i find any fittings/t's on the old plastic red/green lines...
  4. Blossomforth

Replacing Pcm?

Do i need a dealer to reflash the pcm when its replaced or can i just swap a pcm from the same year/trim? my truck is a '96, 2wd, manual, no security system.
  5. Blossomforth

Help with a P1445 CEL?

hello long time browser, first time poster. Anyway, im looking for some help regarding a check engine light on my truck. Its a '96 2.3L with a manual transmission. A couple months ago, my CEL came on and i retrieved a P1443 error code, which i fixed by replacing the purge solenoid. A month...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad