• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How to tell when timing chain needs replacement?

Not new to fords, but new to the Vulcan 3.0L engine. I have replaced many from 260 to 351 v8 engines and also the big FE engines as well. All those had very little slack in the timing chain. But when I removed the timing or front cover from my Ranger, owned since new, this chain seems to have...
  2. 1997 3.0L Timing cover Gasket Recommendation

Well, only received one real reply regards oil in coolant water but took it to heart. Have removed the water pump and have seen the sorry state of the gasket there. Timing cover is next, but I need recommendation on what gasket and crank seal kit to purchase. I want this to be a good one and...
  3. Oil In Coolant

Truck is 1997, 3.0L naturally, Splash version, manual trans. Won truck at Football game is '97, new. Less than 84000 miles. Found a spot under the truck in the driveway about where the lower hose is located on rad. Hose was dry to the touch, dusty even. Next day, fired it up and let it come to...
  4. 1997 Splash Seat Belt Replacement

I have owned this truck sine 1997. The drivers side seat belt buckle internal spring broke. I need a replacement item or location or ? where I may obtain a replacement. The belt is black and the problem of using an Explorer or other belt is that it has the 90 degree gray color twisted plastic...
  5. A size Queston and PArts Wanted

Ok, I live in Pahrump, NV. I have a project I am engaged in and I need some basic information: 1: size of a 1993 2.3L SOHC: length of block from the damper without pulley area to the bell housing attach at the other end, Height of the block and oil pan from the bottom of the oil pan to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad