• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 Computer into a 91 truck

I have a truck with the engine and harness from a 91 explorer that I swapped into it. I just finished swapping the auto out for a manual. For the transmission swap I used the computer and transmission out of a 94 explorer. I am able to start and drive the truck, but both the tach and volt...
  2. M5OD Slave Sleave Leak

I have a 92' Ranger, originally swapped in a 4.0l out of a 91 Explorer about a year ago. This last weekend I put in a M5OD out of a 94' explorer to replace my auto. I have everything put in the truck running and shifting, but for the life of me I cannot get the press in connection to the...
  3. Anyone know if this is ligit?

I have been looking around for a lift kit for my truck, and came across this website, http://www.4-wheel-drive-lift-kits.com/gascerts.html they to have a promotion going on where you can get $500 in gas a food. I am usually pretty Leary about stuff like this and it seems like one of those "too...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad