• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rough sketch of my bumper idea

Here it is, I'm planning on building this on the front of my '97 ranger. Materials, 1/4" plate for bumper brackets, 1/8" plate for skid plate (more to protect from sticks going into my radiator) 34" long piece of 4" channel steel, 2" bumper mounted receiver hitch (from harbor freight) and 2"...
  2. Help identify this lift please!

Found this used 4" suspension lift on CL. He said it'll fit 1997 and older rangers. He does not know the brand. It came off one of his parts trucks. Looks like all I'll need is shocks. Can you identify the brand and anything else I may need? And other help about it would be greatly appreciated.
  3. New guy questions... (yes I read the tech articles)

Hello all, new here. I'm trying to get into the world of trail riding was curious to know what lift to get. I've been reading a lot of the tech articles and cruising the forum. I've decided to get a lift. I'm thinking either a Rough country 4" suspension lift or a 2" supreme...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad