• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How to remove driver side O2 sensor?

At nearly 110k miles, I have a code for an upstream O2 sensor out of range. Normally I'm hesitant to swap O2 sensors before ruling everything else out, but in this case the sensors aren't too pricey and at their high mileage it's quite possible they are due for replacement, so I'd like to swap...
  2. New rotor is not hub-centric with OE wheel

I did a complete front brake overhaul Friday. In addition to the pads being shot, one of the driver side caliper pins was frozen, which lead to the inner pad friction material wearing away completely and scoring the rotor. So I swapped in new rotors, wheel bearings, (reman) calipers, caliper...
  3. DEAL ALERT - Dynomax cat-backs at Jeg's

http://www.jegs.com/p/Dynomax/757143/10002/-1 $75 rebate! :icon_cheers:
  4. Estimated time to install shocks?

I have 4 new Bilsteins waiting to be installed. From what I can see it looks like a very straight-forward job, but I'm curious whether it's something that can be done in an hour or so, or should I clear a whole afternoon for the job. Any tips or tricks that the Haynes manual doesn't address?
  5. Stretched throttle cable?

I just bought a '99 Ranger 4x2 on Friday and I'm going through the usual maintenance stuff that I do when I get a used vehicle (fluid changes, filters, ignition tune-up, etc.) and getting familiar with the truck. The first thing I noticed when I test-drove the truck was that the gas pedal sat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad