• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 6.9 L IdI

The 7.3 IDI ( pre-powerstroke ) ~88-94 is virtually identical to the 6.9idi. Different bore in the block, so different pistons, different head bolts, but "generally" speaking almost everything else interchanges. Just don't confuse the 7.3idi and the 7.3 powerstroke, which are completely...
  2. Found! TTB Front Sway Bar ( style that mounts in front of the axle )

I'm looking for a front sway bar setup for a TTB D28 or D35. I need the style that mounts in front of the axle. Looking for the bar itself, the mounting straps, and the end links. Also the Brackets that mount to the axle beams if you have them. Let me know what you have. I'm in NM...
  3. bump steer, help me choose a fix

Hi folks. My rig (a 1988 4x4 with a cummins 4bt) is my daily driver for the most part, with light off roading. I have the superlift drop brackets, and the beams are in the upper holes. I also have the superlift drop pitman arm and one-off lift springs that are netting me 4 inches of lift. I...
  4. Project Red Cent 88 Ranger 4BT

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say thanks for all the useful info on this board. I finished up the main parts of my build so I thought I would share. its an 88 extended cab with a 4bt and a zf5. pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/GnLPQj1ds1bSXWjK8 here is some maiden voyage footage I took...
  5. Rear Bushwacker Cutout Flares Bii vs Ranger

What's the difference between the rear flares on a Bii and Ranger? They look the same to me, but the part numbers are different? Can you interchange them with some work? Or are they just way different in some way that I'm not seeing?
  6. help me choose coils

Hi folks, I don't post here much, mostly because the tech section is awesome and I can usually find the information I'm looking for by searching.:icon_thumby: This time I'm stumped though. I feel like all the information is here, but I cant seem to put it together.:sad: I'm working on putting...
  7. Hydroboost

just as a general FYI to folks, the hydro boost setup from a 88-97 F450 bolts right into a 5 speed first gen ranger. (not sure about autos) I'm in the middle of a 4BT conversion, and I dont want to have to run a vacuum pump so I'm going the hydro boost route.
  8. Removing the front clip first gen ranger

I just completed this, so I thought I would document it for others who may be considering doing the same thing. First, remove the hood, the grille and both fenders. Remove the two front body mount bolts. Remove the hood latch and disconnect the release cable, pull the cable back through the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad