• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 89 BII steering tilt column upgrade

Hey all, My steering column has a good deal of slop in the upper bearing and my wiper switch is on the way out. Seems like a good time for an upgrade. Can a tilt column from a ranger/explorer be directly swapped in? If so, what years will bolt in? I'm guessing 91-92 ranger and 91-94...
  2. Explorer coils on 89 BII 4x4

Hey all, my coils are sagging and was going to hit the junkyard. If I grab some coils from an explorer can I expect any lift? Lift isn't my goal but if I can get an extra inch or so that's cool. If i do grab some explorer coils should I be looking for 2wd/4wd, 2 door or 4 door? Thanks!!
  3. Explorer rear springs in BII

Been reading and it seems that explorer springs are a direct swap other than turning the center pin upside down. The stock springs on my BII are sagging and looking pretty sorry. When I go to the junk yard to pull some explorer springs should I be looking for any certain model? 2WD, 4WD, 2DR...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad