• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 02Fx4red

your truck camping

Recent camping trip I went on with some friends, 2 hours of trail to the lake. The trail was very tight, im sure glad I built custom bumpers otherwise I would have done some major damage to the truck. Skid plates were also used frequently too lol. Also had to use he winch a couple times to move...
  2. 02Fx4red

your truck camping

Camping trip I went on last year, was about an hour of trail to get to the lake, and a 15 min canoe ride to the island we camped on. Man my truck looked so different back then
  3. 02Fx4red

02 FX4 Twin stick Build

I just joined TRS a little while ago so I figured id start a build thread. I bought the truck in December 2013 completely stock and have done the following: 3" body lift, 2" T bar lift, belltech lift shackles, 33x12.5 Duratracs on 15x10 Ion Alloys, Flowmaster Super 44, Sway bar delete, Headlight...
  4. 02Fx4red

New to TRS

New to TRS but not to forums. My name is Nate and I bought a bone stock 02 Fx4 twin stick with 171,000 KM about four or five months ago. Ive done a few mods so far 3" body lift, 2" T bar lift, belltech lift shackles, 33x12.5 Duratracs on 15x10 Ion Alloys, Flowmaster Super 44, Sway bar delete...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad