• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Header bolts

I have a 93 extended cab Ranger. I am replacing the auto transmission. I have found out the header pipe has to be removed to gain clearance for it to be removed. In the past I have had problems removing the bolts connecting the header to the exhaust manifolds to the extent of twisting them off...
  2. Rescued 1993 xlt 3.0

I brought home a 1993 Ranger XLT that has been sitting in the weather for years. The owner said the engine may be froze up and the auto tranny will not move the truck at all. I install a batterie and the engine started up on the old gas but it runs. The transmission will move the truck in...
  3. Maybe another 5.0 conversion

I have been doing a lot of reading but I think there is many unanswered questions about what I am getting into. I have had several Bronco and BII over the years. I got this 88 a year ago the wire harness was wrapped around the steering shaft and the engine had also received its share of abuse ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad