• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shortzt

Pinched yokes?

I just tried to replace my u joint in my drivers side axle on a ttb, but the yokes were bent closer together so I couldn't get the u joint clips on, anybody else have this problem? If so how did you did it
  2. shortzt

wrong ubolt size?

So im in the middle of a explorer 8.8 swap and I pulled the top spring plates off a Dana 60, both axles being 3.25 diameter, I go to buy ubolts at Napa, tell them how long and my maxle diameter and get home and they are loose. They are 3.5 wide, I called them up and he said he made them to my...
  3. shortzt

James duff radius arms

Well pretty self explanatory, are the James duff extended radius arms worth the money? To me $750 is allot when I can extend factory ones for $270 ish with Dom tubing and heims all from ruff stuff? Anybody have them any pros or cons
  4. shortzt

87 ranger trans cross member

I have a 302 with a zf5 behind it going in my ranger and the mounts on the zf happen to line up to the factory trans member, will the stock trans member that mounts to the outside of the frame be enough to support the behemoth of a zf, it'll also have a np205 with the 205 having another cross...
  5. shortzt

Screw in oil dipstick

So I have a 69 302 with the dipstick in the timing cover well for the dual sumo I needed one with the dipstick that goes into the rear sump of the pan, I got one for a 79 mustang, now I cant seem to find a dipstick, were would I look
  6. shortzt

What is this part called

What is this part called its were the heater hose connects to the intake manifold
  7. shortzt

87 ranger 5.0 swap

So ive been reading this forum for months stocking up parts for my swap, i have an 87 supercab that had a 2.9 auto that i water logged, anys i figured its time to start a build tread.
  8. shortzt

87 5.0 minimum wiring

Not quite sure were this topic would go but i have an 87 and im putting in a carbed 5.0, i want to keep all my interior electronics and fuel pump what can i gut out of my 87 for wiring, do i still need the computer? i basically just want my whole dash lights and stuff to work. any help would be...
  9. shortzt

slotting the crossmember for vert mounts

Hi, ive been looking and reading and am finally starting my 5.0 swap in my 87 , ive been looking at running the vert mounts but cant find any pictures of how people slotted the crossmember, ive tried searching and found nothing, any pics would be great

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad