• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Caleb_19

Eaton TrueTrac

I'm planning to have a Eaton TrueTrac installed in my truck in January to replace the stock open differential. I've never messed with axles, and this truck is my DD so I'm just going to have it professionally installed. Does anyone have experience with the TrueTrac? I know they don't work if...
  2. Caleb_19

Stock lift block removal

Hey everyone, I need to replace my leaf springs, and while I am at it I want to remove the stock block from the rear suspension. I have a fiberglass canopy on my truck, and in the near future I'm going to build a plate bumper with a spare tire carrier on it. From the research I've done it...
  3. Caleb_19

Replacement leaf springs

Hey everyone, I need to get new rear leafs on my Ranger ASAP. The PO took out the factory helper springs and now my leaf pack is flat. The stealership want $400 per leaf pack. I ran across these online, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Are they decent springs...
  4. Caleb_19

Bumper idea

I want to build a bumper for my ranger, and want to get people's opinions on it. Here is a mock up overlay ed on my truck. I also want to make the swing out tire carrier bolt on so I could remove that portion if I wanted to. If I weld the spindle to a piece of 1/4" plate and then use 4 grade...
  5. Caleb_19

Bumper idea. Thoughts?

Made a mock up of a bumper I'd like to build. Let me know what you guys think. I have a canopy on my truck so I think it will look pretty good. The spare carrier would swing out and lock at 90° and the holes on the ends are for lights.
  6. Caleb_19

Wrecked Rangers

Painful subject, I know. I wrecked my previous 07 ranger last November and I was amazed at how well it held up. The truck saved my wife, my sister and my life. Rolled 3 1/2 times down an 80ft embankment and the cab help up surprisingly well. Anyway, I was really impressed with how well...
  7. Caleb_19

2007 helper spring install

Hey everyone, I have a 2007 Ranger 4x4 with a 4.0. Has an 8.8 rear end with an open different and 3.73 gears. When I bought the truck the older gentleman had removed the stock helper springs from the leaf pack so it would ride softer. I put a set of larger 265/75 R16 tires on and without the...
  8. Caleb_19

2007 Ford Ranger 4.0

Hey everyone, Pretty new here. Recently got my Second 2007 Ford Ranger (Wrecked my first one) and I'm starting a build thread to keep me motivated with all the mods I wanna do to this truck! Here is a picture of the day I bought her. My first "Mod" was to put the tires from my last truck on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad