• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. down4glamis

obd ii port connection on sohc rangers

i need to add a port to my race truck for tuning purposes. can or does any one know the wire colors and maybe wire numbers on the harness that i can re-attach a port to my truck? not sure where it is on the rangers to begin with so any help would be much appreciated. thanks guys!
  2. down4glamis

want to use dana 44 knuckle on Dana 35 beam

I am tired of burning through bearins on my d35 hub. ive been told in the past that the ball joint taper in the bottom of the beam can be re-drilled to match the BJ on the dana 44 knuckle from the bronco beams. does anyone know if this is true, and if so, how to figure out the taper?!?! also...
  3. down4glamis

Part Numbers for Dana 35 Spindle/Knuckle

Trying to find the orginal part numbers for the dana 35 beam spindle. i need the part number from ford, for: Spindle/Knuckle Dana 35 Snout Bearings and Ball Joints. Doing some work with SEMA and they wont go backwards intheir system to find the part numbers for me.
  4. down4glamis

Intake/throttle Body/Plenum - Need info

I have an idea, and i am almost ready to just do it. I am now being told im not as cool as i think, but not a real reason "how" err... "why" i want an intake like the one i am posting, similar to the "hillborn" system, and close to a "carburator" style air intake. 3 webbers, with a "plenun"...
  5. down4glamis

ohv to sohc 4.0 (almost done need help)

i am doing my own SOHC swap, pretty much stand alone system ran. fuel pump is on a manual switch (have fuel cell). ignition is on a switch, it gives power to the solid red wire, and the red and green wire. constant (solid yellow) has constant power. 2 thick black and white wires are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad