• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ford06xlt

2002 4.0 erg exhaust valve?

Need education on which side the header/exhaust ERG valve is located on the 2002 4.0 L Ranger. Looking to run JBA headers. All I know- Either on Driver or Passenger side.
  2. Ford06xlt

2002 Ranger seat question

Can someone tell me the significance of this part that popped off the side of my drivers seat?
  3. Ford06xlt

Newbie from AZ

Justin from AZ here. Ford born and raised. Hope to continue my education with my Ranger with my registration, and throw some wrench knowledge to my fellow Ford brothers.
  4. Ford06xlt

Tailgate lock

Tailgate lock We all know our Ranger tailgates can be dropped, snipped (load bearing cables), and removed in a matter of 30 seconds...to be pawned off for easy money by the tailgate thief. This easy and inexpensive modification will have them scratching their heads. Expenses- Under $10.00...
  5. Ford06xlt

Justin From AZ

Justin from AZ here. Ford born and raised. Hope to continue my education with my Ranger with my registration, and throw some wrench knowledge to my fellow Ford brothers.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad