• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Drop springs for my '02

What drop springs can I use to lower the front of my truck, and still be able to have it aligned to factory specs using stock upper and lower control arms? Is a 3" drop spring too much? How about 2" drop? Any brand reccomendations that give the best ride quality? I am going to do the shackle...
  2. Few pics of my '02

Need to get some wheels and tires for it, but not bad for now...
  3. Hard starting when warm.... sometimes

I have an '02 reg cab, and when its warm and i shut it off to get gas or something and then go to restart it will crank 2 to three times longer than it normally should before it fires. This only happens once in awhile also. What could the problem be? Thanks
  4. Theft light flashes when truck is off

It will flash like once every 3 seconds when I have the truck off and key out and door closed. Is this normal or is there a problem with the theft system? This is on an '02 btw. Thanks
  5. 2.5L cooling system capacity

How much coolant will my 2.5L motor take? Going to get some and just wanted to make sure I get enough to make the proper 50/50 mix. Thanks!
  6. Photoshop my truck please!

Can someone Photoshop this truck lowered and take the mudflaps off? Thanks!
  7. My '98 Ranger!

Thought I would post up a photo of my truck. Let me know what you think, or what you would do to it!
  8. Stumbles when I blurp the gas pedal really quick

My '98 with the 2.5 will stumble when i hit the gas really quick, like when i am just sitting in the driveway and I do it while its ideling. What does this trace to?
  9. Aftermarket tach light hookup question

Got a sunpro tach and I have it working, except for the light. I would like to have it be operated by the dash lights dimmer control, and have it come on when I turn on the headlights. What color wire to I need to splice into to do this?
  10. What fluid gives best shift quality in 5 speed trans?

What brand or type of fluid do you guys use in your 5 speed manual trans that gives you the best shift quality?
  11. No tach cluster to tach cluster...what about the odometer?

I know it is just plug and go and all simple to do, but when I get my cluster is there any way to set the odometer to the mileage that my truck actually has? My truck is a '98 ranger if it makes any difference. Thanks
  12. Do i need LDS friction additive in my '98 7.5" rearend?

Getting ready to change out the rear diff. fluid and was wondering if i need to put in the friction modifier along with the gear oil?:dunno: It is a '98 ranger XL 2.5L with 5 speed tranny. Thanks
  13. 1998 5 spd trans fluid

Am I supposed to use mercon or mercon v trans fluid in my 98 2.5 with 5 spd manual trans? Or are either ok to use?
  14. Tach- green to tan+yel?????

I got a sunpro tach, and got the power to the tach, light works, but it doesent read rpm, it just sits on zero. I hooked up the green wire to the tan wire with the yellow stripe running through it under the dash but its not working. Any ideas?
  15. rpm's raise when clutch pushed in and coming to a stop?

On my 98' 2.5 when I am coming to a stop and I push in the clutch the rpm's will raise about 500 or so rpm's for a few seconds(no tach), and then come back down to normal idle speed. is this normal?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad