• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 855.0ranger

Traction bar help!!!!

I have an 85 ranger 2wd with a 302 in it, I'm doing the rear suspension and I already did the flip kit and put the rear ontop of the leaf springs but now I need traction bars and I can't find anything anywhere! The only ones I can find are for the rear under the leafs.. Any help or direction...
  2. 855.0ranger

Traction bars

I'm building my rear suspension on my 2wd 85 ranger that I drag race. And I did the flip kit too put the rear ontop of the leaf springs instead of underneath, but now I can't find traction bars for it too save my life and I need them. Any help will help thanks guys
  3. 855.0ranger

Need a new shifter!!!

i have a 5.0 in my ranger that i drag race and a world class t5 trans behind it. right now i have an old hurst shifter in thats seen its better days and i recently raced on friday night and i definitly need a new shifter. The shifter knob constantly loosens up and the throws are way too long...
  4. 855.0ranger

Traction bars HELP!

i recently did na axle flip on my 85 ranger and i want run slicks this year but i need traction bars. Nobody that i've found makes them for a ranger, im just wondering if anyone out there has found any and where to get them. it looks like i need 26' bars.. thanks
  5. 855.0ranger

traction bars on a shackle flip?

Yea im ordering mine from lakewood in a few weeks
  6. 855.0ranger

yeah luckily the small block was in mine when i bought mine lol ask around here though somebodys got an answer for every question
  7. 855.0ranger

No problem good luck with ur project
  8. 855.0ranger

im in the middle of the same project. i just put a 12 bolt rear in my ranger and flipped it, but yea u can u have to measure how long u need and find a set that is that length because they dont make them specific for rangers. i need a 26" set. And actually you have to flip it to run traction...
  9. 855.0ranger

Happy New Year

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:
  10. 855.0ranger

4" fiberglass cowl hood?

i posted this the other day and havent had a chance to get to my computer in to days so didnt know if i got any responses, so i thought id post it again since ill be on for a while. Basically im lokking for a 4" inch fiberglass cowl hood, ive seen two on the internet, and im jw if anybody knows...
  11. 855.0ranger

4 inch cowl hood

im looking for a 4' fiberglass cowl induction hood that fits 83-88 rangers. i cant find them ANYWHERE but ive seen two rangers online with them on, idk if maybe the two i saw were custom made or not. What im trying to figure out is do they exist? and if so wat company makes them. Can anybody...
  12. 855.0ranger

Another 8.8 rear question

i've decided im defintitly going to build an 8.8 rearend for my ranger. i know i can get one out of an explorer, but the few people i've talked to about it say the 8.8 rearends out of all the newer explorers are too wide too fit into a ranger. i'd rather not have too narrow one. i've heard that...
  13. 855.0ranger

8.8 or 9 inch?

i have an 85 ranger with a v8 swap. right noe it has a 7.5 rearend. But i drag race it alot and i know the 7.5 isnt gonna last me forever. I dont know wether i should put an 8.8 in or a 9 inch. I want a rear that will hold up 2 the abuse i throw at it 4 a long time. Any opinions? :icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad