• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. A4LD not shifting up

Good morning! I recently picked up a 1994 Explorer with a A4LD, electric shift transfer case, and a whole mess of miles (+300k). Trans occasionally hesitates to go into first or reverse for no more than 2 seconds, haven't quite found a pattern of cold/hot. The main issue is that the...
  2. Fuel Supply Line Fitting

Good evening! I know its a long shot but does anyone happen to know the fitting/pitch of the fuel supply fitting on the intake manifold? Doing a very custom project and need to get some custom lines made but I need to know what the fitting is, its a male fitting under the intake manifold...
  3. Bronco ii hydrolic line won't go into slave

Hey all. I have an 88 bronco ii with an fm146. I pulled the teams to replace the flywheel. I've got it all back together but the hydrolic line will not cooperate.. I've got a full set of orings.. 012 is too small and leaks, 111 is too big which is what I have read is factory. 110 still will not...
  4. 1988 Bronco ii front drive shaft re-install

Hey all. I've got a 1988 bronco 2 4wd with the fm146. I pulled the trans out to replace the fly wheel and I've got it all back together other than I can not get the front of the drive shaft to fit into the yoke(?) On the front axle (d28?) The bearings won't fit as though it's too wide but I...
  5. Bronco 2 Steering Upgrade - Not Lifted

Hy guys! So after some excursions in the wood there is no way I can get rid of this truck, so its time to do a bit of work! I had some 35 14.50'son the truck and it rode like hell because they were worn Thornbirds. Obviously getting a better set of tires will make it handle a lot better, but I...
  6. Bronco 2 Transmission bellhousing question

Good evening! I just recently got a 1988 Bronco 2 in a trade and I have been loving every minute of it! (First 4x4) Long story short I'm pretty seriously considering doing a 2.3 turbo (Lima engines right?) down the road. What I can't quite seem to clear up is what to do about the trans. My...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad