• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. blairdeee

1986 2.9 oil pan removal

Hi, I'm looking for any tips to remove the oil pan off a 1986 ranger, 2.9L. It's unbolted but gets hung up on the oil pump and won't clear the dual ibeams, even when i jack up the frame. any help is welcome!
  2. blairdeee

First Generation - Replacing Floppy Sun Visors

Original Poster: blairdeee Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Cost: $20-$60 Time to install: 1 hour Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this...
  3. blairdeee

Restoring 86 Ranger Wheels

My old Ranger looks a bit rough and the wheels are a fairly inexpensive project you can knock out in 4-8 hours. I ordered eBay wheel jewelry last week and grabbed a can of $7 flat black wheel paint. Not sure how they'll hold up but boy do they look pretty. Original Poster: blairdeee Cost: $135...
  4. blairdeee

Restoring 86 Ranger Wheels

My old Ranger looks a bit rough and the wheels are a fairly inexpensive project you can knock out in 4-8 hours. I ordered eBay wheel jewelry last week and grabbed a can of $7 flat black wheel paint. Not sure how they'll hold up but boy do they look pretty. Original Poster: blairdeee Cost: $135...
  5. blairdeee

Tinkering with an 86 Ranger

I've recently picked up an '86 Ranger, and I wanted to join a group to share information and get some tips. It's a regular cab long box XL with dual fuel tanks, 4 speed (+OD) manual, 2WD. It has developed some rust around the rear wheel wells and I'm temped to fix the rust and repaint it next...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad