• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. just bought a 4.0

ok so i just bought a 94 ranger with the 4.0 and i was wondering whats some good things to check/ clean/ replace? i know my tensioner puley is shot and the radiator leaks. also byt the intake manifol it look like 3 vac lines and plugged and it also has headers. any pointers or tips? thanks!
  2. my new to me 94 splash!

whatsup fellas, i just picked up the second ranger of the family and its a 94 ranger splash 4x4. i picked it up for a steal of $1000 from a friend. it has the 4.0 5spd. i dont know to much about it and could hopefully get some help from you guys about it! it has 33in tires and im assuming a 6in...
  3. my new to me 94 ranger

whatsup fellas, i just picked up the second ranger of the family and its a 94 ranger splash 4x4. i picked it up for a steal of $1000 from a friend. it has the 4.0 5spd. i dont know to much about it and could hopefully get some help from you guys about it! it has 33in tires and im assuming a 6in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad