• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tranny swap/motor

Im debating on swapping a 302 into my ranger or just sticking with the 4.0 my transmission is bad ive found a AOD and a A4LD tranny for cheap but my question is will the aod bolt right on to my 4.0? And will a A4LD from a 2.3 bolt onto a 4.0? Ive heard from multiple people the A4LD is junk but...
  2. Transmission problem

My transmission wont go into drive or any gear anymore but reverse. It use to after a while of revvin now it dont anymore
  3. Transmission wont go into drive

My transmissan in my 92 ranger does not like going into drive or OD but once its in drive its fine everytime i switch out of it then go back to it. It does it again. Need help before it gets worse
  4. Oil pressure

My oil pressure in my truck drops to low but if i rev it up it goes back to normal it goes up and down? Please help i dont want to ruin my motor.
  5. New owner of A 92 4.0l ranger

I am a resident of south dakota and a new owner to a 1992 ranger its got American racing rims, green halogen lights, straight piped into duals, kicker speakers all around and a rockford fosgate p3 sub. Come to find out since ive owned it tranny seal is bad so ive had to put blue devil in it...
  6. Octane fuel

Does it matter what octane i put in my 92 4.0l Ohv ranger we have 85 E85 87 88 89 and 91 octanes i was told i could put 85 in my truck as long as its zero ethanol? Is this true my ranger has 156k miles automatic.
  7. Rear Antilock Brake

So my question is my rear antilock brake comes on but not until ive driven for a couple miles. Could this be bad? Or just my sensor in the diff has metal on the contact?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad