• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I screwed up and ruined my spindle

So, I heard the whine of a bearing going bad. I parked my truck, jacked up each wheel and spun it. They were all quiet, but one of my rear drums was really dirty and looked like it was leaking diff fluid. Aha, I thought, and replaced both the rear bearings, and did the disk brake swap while I...
  2. Skyjacker Leveling Kit Plus Spacer

I have the Skyjacker 132 coils on my 96 4x4 Supercab 4.0L. They've been on there for a little less than a year, and they've definitely settled a bit from when I first installed them. I've also swapped in Explorer leafs in the back, so the front looks a little low to me. (Is this just a regular...
  3. Replacement Shocks

Hi, I have a 1996 4.0L XLT 4x4. In the front I have Skyjacker 132x 2 in lift coils. In the back, I have explorer leafs and the stock lift block, I figure 2 inch lift there, too. 30 in tires. My shocks and tires are both shot; but I want to replace the shocks before I get new 31" tires, to...
  4. Inadequate Cooling

So, I've always been the guy who just rolls his windows down and deals with the heat, but this year it's been so damn hot, I decided I'd splurge a little and turn on my AC. Holy crap, it's nice. Especially for a '96, it blows the air ice cold. And now I'm spoiled. The only problem is that if...
  5. Hello from Colorado

Just got this recently, needs a little work but I'm excited for it. It's a 1996 Ranget XLT, manual tranny, 4x4, 215k. Living in Pueblo, since it's kind of a desert out here but the mountaints are close by, I wanna go with a mild mix of 4x4 trail rig with a prerunner style/performance, while...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad