• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help fixing my Camber

I have a 1990 Ranger with a 4 inch suspension lift and the camber of my tires is tilted in on the top and I'm trying to fix it without using an aftermarket camber adjuster so I don't put a weird angle on the ball joints. I was told by a good shop that I should put a 1-inch coil spacer in or a 5...
  2. 90 ranger 2.9 fuel pump isues

So my fuel pump went out on me a couple months ago so I went to oreilly's and bought a full assembly and pulled the bed and put it in. It works fine except when its below a quarter tank and you turn left hard the motor cuts out like it lost fuel. Never does it any other time. So I thought maybe...
  3. 2.9 low idle

So I have a 90 ranger with a brand new 2.9 and it runs great except once its warm and not all the time, when idling the idle will drop to about 500 rpm. It doesnt ever die just low idle. And while driving it runs great. Ive gone through most everything possible and ive come to the conclusion...
  4. 90 ranger sloppy wheel bearing

So i have a 90 ranger 4x4- 2.9 and im trying to figure out why my wheel bearing keeps loosening up. I know its a problem area for these and I just replaced the inner and outer bearing but not the races. They looked good but im not sure if somehow that is the issue but for some reason two weeks...
  5. 90 ranger with 2.9 surging idle

I have a 90 ranger with a brand new 2.9 in it and I cant seem to figure out why its surging at idle. Ive ran the computer and I got a code that says the coolant temp sensor is out of range and im not sure if that is telling the computer to act this way. Also not sure why the temp sensor isnt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad