• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Zombie rig questions Aux Fuel Tank Axels Tires Auto Lockers

ok so i got a bunch of questions and there's probably more to come so instead of trying to search every form on here and probably gonna piss some one off by not doing it and its just easier to keep track of it if its all in one thread im just gonna do it here so to start BTW all of this is for...
  2. Power Door Lock Realys

OK so i"m not sure if any one else has found this out but on my 1988 Bronco 2 the door lock relays are under the hood on top of the drivers side head light on my the inner most one is the locking and the outer most is the unlock hope this helps some one i know when i was trying to find them for...
  3. 88 Bronco 2 Looses Power once warmed up

OK so this isnt quite an emergency but it is a big deal and is probably making me burn more gas then i need to but lets get down to business I have a 1988 Ford Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer Edition 2.9l Fuel Injected Automatic with the manual 4X4 on the floor When my truck first starts up id say it...
  4. Bronco 2 as Tow Truck Wet Dream or possible reality

OK so before you call me crazy here's my idea I want to use my bronco 2 as a tow truck for small cars and maybe if I think it can take it a small van or SUV. My question does anyone think its possible? Here's my baby or grandpa what ever you wanna call my 1988 Ford Bronco 2 Eddie Bauer here are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad