• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Camber Issues

I put a 3 inch lift on my truck last summer and had it aligned and camber set, but Im starting to have problems with the camber again after about 8k miles. It is acting opposite of what I keep finding online though. When I back up my tires stay pretty much straight up and down, maybe a little...
  2. Roll cage help

Has anyone put a roll cage in their extended cab ranger that didn't completely eliminate the back seat? I've already had a roll cage save my life once, so I really like the idea of having one. Don't really want to do an exo-cage. I know I could just put one in the bed, but really would prefer to...
  3. Dash Compartment

Has anyone made a compartment, or found a good use for the space where the passenger airbag would be? My truck came without an airbag there, and I'm trying to find a good use for the space
  4. lift kit upgrade

I currently have a james duff 2.5" lift on my 97, but I want it higher than that. The drop brackets I'm using have two sets of holes for the axle to mount into, and with the 2.5" its using the top holes. I wanted to know if anyone knew what coils I could put on the truck with those brackets...
  5. 1997 4.0 AC problems

I just got finished installing an AC system out of a 99 ranger in my 97, but I can't get it to work correctly. Im pretty sure it is a wiring problem, but I dont really know where to start looking for it. When I turn on the AC switch on the dash, the pump doesn't turn on, but the idle goes up...
  6. 4.0 OHV knock

So I started having some kind of a knocking sound, but I'm not totally sure where its coming from. It does not happen when the engine is at idle, or when I first start it. Its not very loud, I can usually only hear it when it echos off of something while I'm driving. If I rev it up while its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad