• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Start of my slow 302 build

For starters, I am going to redo my whole frame and suspension on my truck and I pulled the bed off and there is a lot of rust, but no holes in the frame, So I was wondering what you guys would say is the minimum safe frame thickness on a ranger is. With just scraping the loose rust off, a...
  2. Crankshaft issue

Long story short, I took my crank for my 2.9 in to get reground and the shop found a crack in it and replaced mine with one they rebuild a few years ago. I went to install it this weekend and when I went to check the journals with a plastigage I couldnt get a reading on the mains and could...
  3. Rebuilt Engine lost oil pressure mid Break-in

Hello, Just got my rebuilt 2.9L running today in my 90 ranger and I started the break-in process for the cam, It was all going well until 12 minutes in the oil pressure dropped to around 30-45 at 2000 and 5-10 idling. The engine was running rough when it dropped and better as it raised. I am...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad