• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.5 upgrades

As everyone knows the 2.5 needs more power. so I ported the head, intake and exhaust. Added a cold air intake and removed the EGR line as hot exhaust into the intake kills power. changed out the camshaft, installed the aluminium flywheel both killed bottom end power but increased rolling power...
  2. electrical issue

Hi all, anyone on here today with a 2000 4 cyl and manual trans? If so could you go out and start it and check if the stereo clock goes out and dash lights up during crank? I removed my dash to change out the wire harness for power windows but harness was way different so I put the original...
  3. Lima 2.5 Idle issues

Hi all, first it has a performance cam, ported intake, ported exhaust, and ported head, cold air intake, aluminum flywheel and a new fuel pump. was running good and progressively getting worse. It's a 2000 2.5 4 cylinder manual trans with Idle and throttle issues. while coasting to a traffic...
  4. Head bolts?

Torque to yield head bolts, any known issues?
  5. 2.5 China casting F57E

Has anyone had experience with the aftermarket casting from China? F57E If so has anyone flow benched one? Any #'s from flow the flow bench? From what I remember when I had the intake off a couple of months ago the intake port is larger on the new china casting at the intake manifold flange...
  6. 2-wheel abs or rear anti lockup

I purchased atruck that had no brake fluid service in 15 years. it's a 2000 which does not have the jumper wire to short out. Attached wiring diagram shows the OHM readings for the valve coils. if the coils ohm out properly the and flushing the system with new fluid didn't work you can try the...
  7. FYI rear disc brake kit

FYI I just found a rear disc brake kit on amazon 249$ with shipping but has red calipers
  8. DTC/ABS code reader

Hi all, I have a 2000 with abs faults my current code reader will not do abs codes. I am looking for a new code reader tested one at the auto parts store but it would not read ABS codes anyone with a suggestion/s Thanks
  9. Hi All

new owner from st pete fl

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad