• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Spare tire storage ???

I have a 1996 ranger 4x4. Will a 265/75 15 fit in the spare tire location & is there a different tire holder(metal bar assembly) out there.
  2. Poping sound in front when turning

The first time i used the 4x4 a couple months ago it gave me a problem of disingaging. The other day i pulled the wheels & hub to regrease. No parts seemed broken. We got a lot of snow today & i just tested 4x4. A freind verified all wheels spin in the snow. The ? I have is it normal to hear...
  3. Newbie on site & owning a 4wd

Used 4wd in the 96 ranger i bought in september with 160k miles. Its very well taken care of. The other night i had to use 4wd to make ashort run. When i got back i switched to2wd & did the back up thing and parked. The next morning drove for breakfest & then to work. (1.5 miles). Left work and...
  4. newbie from KY

Hey! I was electronic tech in military, ASE cert mechanic as 2nd job then full time mech after military. Ive been a postal carrier for 19. I've got 3 trucks & 3 cars. This ranger is the first 4x4 I've owned but i do have some experience in working on them mostly hubs & brakes.looking forward...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad