• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. progolfer1

Tires

2004 mustang 16x7 wheels. Is 225 the biggest tire I can use on my 88 ranger?
  2. progolfer1

wheel fit

jeep liberty wheel 16x8 with 5.5 backspace fit 88 ranger ? or is that too much? these are stock liberty wheels back space is too much i believe and it will rub? what size tire would be best to reduce rubbing?
  3. progolfer1

maximum tire size

Ranger 1988 vintage what is the safest tire size I can install on a set of 16x7 explorer wheels with out rubbing ? Truck is stock .
  4. progolfer1

Mazda wheels fit?

will 2012 Mazda 3 wheel fit the ranger (my Ranger 88 xlt). These are stock wheels from a M3 touring model 16x6.5 50 offset.
  5. progolfer1

Door lock clip

I do not have a door key and I ordered new locks . I was installing them and when I took the old lock out I found the clip that holds the locking rod to the lock broken. Any one know the part number ? Advance doesn't have a replacement clip. Where do I get one ? 1988 XLT Was thinking about the...
  6. progolfer1

Which is the better choice ?

I am able to purchase some new wheels for my ranger(not new but new to me) . One set is 17x8 2005 mustang GT S197 Wheels The other set is from a mustang not sure of year but they are 16x7 . Which set would be the better choice for my 88 Ranger ? Not sure of the offset for the Mustang wheels...
  7. progolfer1

Tailgate wont open need clarification

My tailgate wont open. Passenger side latch wont move. I am aware I need to remove the 8 screws on the back of the tailgate . That will then remove the chrome panel on the outside of the gate . Is there another panel to remove after that one comes off ? When I try to open the gate the passenger...
  8. progolfer1

Glove box locked wont open

My glove box is locked and I dont have a key. How do I get it open without ripping it apart?
  9. progolfer1

Glove compartment lock

I do not have a key for my doors and thus I don't have a key to the glove box. It is locked and I cant get it open. How do I open the thing without tearing it apart?
  10. progolfer1

Tailgate latch broken

My tailgate latch is broken. It wont release on passenger side. How do I get to it to either repair it or replace ? I don't see any access panels. 1988 XLT Thanks in advance :icon_confused:
  11. progolfer1

Can I get a Key

I have a 88 Ranger XLT I just acquired and I only have the ignition key. I do have an owners manual and warranty information with the manual. Can I go to a dealer and have them research the truck and gat a key made? I really am not one to leave their vehicle unlocked all the time. If I cant get...
  12. progolfer1

will these fit

:icon_confused:Will seats from a Ford Fusion fit the Ranger? Also will the F150 seats fit I have an 86 Ranger Ext Cab
  13. progolfer1

What wheels and tires will fit

:icon_confused: I have an 86 Ranger . What is the largest size wheel and tire can I use on the truck? What size is a good fit ? I have stock 14" on it now.
  14. progolfer1

Seat Covers

I thought about some different seats in my truck but have decided to stay with the stock 60/40 style. Which seat cover manufacturer is the better ? may not be able to say but if I could get some ideas of where to search. I am only changing color of exterior and keeping interior color . Its brown...
  15. progolfer1

worth it or not

Just bought a 1986 B200 with 215k on it. Runs ok shifts ok . Normal wear and tear I suppose. No body damage or rust . Needs TLC as they say. Just want to know about the engine. I know its a Ford 2l like out of a Pinto or early truck. Just need to know if its worth a crap or do look to replace...
  16. progolfer1

Newbie from NC

New guy on the site . Don't know much about the Mazda so I hope its like a ranger . I need some help and advice on the restoration of the truck and I hope I can get that help here My name is Earl and yes I am a Professional Golfer . I have a 1986 B200 5sp 215K .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad