• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85 ranger pod

Will a 93 gauge pod work in a 85?
  2. Coil overs?

Would new hoops have to be put in?
  3. Coil overs?

I really wish I would have got a full chassis from a newer ranger lol
  4. Coil overs?

I just want it to be level without cutting more spring. And it already already rides bad after lowering with dream beams and replacing all steering components. Only thing that is outta wack is the caster/camber
  5. Coil overs?

Are coil overs possible on a 85 2wd for lowering?
  6. Lowering a 85 2wd 5.0

wanna lower my 85 2wd 5.0 ranger. Want low but not stupid low since I'm running 17s and wanna move to 18s Saw someone said you could use spings and shackle flips for a 88. What's my best route for under $2-300?
  7. Aod

Anyone do a aod and a floor shifter that has pics. Need ideas how to hook it up
  8. wiring and aod question(Help Please)

i have a 85 ranger 2wd that was a carbed v6 auto. i have to go in a 88 5.0 efi with harnees with computer and aod should i take out the old computer from the original engine or work around it? How should i go about some of the wiring the easy way? And not quite sure how to hook up the...
  9. Motor mounts

Why are these not workin??
  10. 5.0 in 85

what throttle cable should I use in my ranger with a 92 mustang 5.0?
  11. New guy from Utah

hello my name is Jon. I just picked up a 85 ranger automatic with a blown motor. Plan to pull the Motor and create my own lightning. Plan on using a 5.0 and turbo in the future. Any help would be great from people that have done the swap. My other rides include a 2003 Kenne belled cobra...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad