• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xplodezeus

Parking brake - pedal

My parking break pedal does is not working correctly. I press the pedal, it gains resistance, then loses it and goes to the floor. The cables are all new. I changed them out and it was working good. But I suspect the pedal lever itself might be the problem? Is there a way to trouble shoot...
  2. xplodezeus

EVAP leak during the CALI SMOG test

MY truck passed all the smog test with the exception of the EVAP test. The smog guy said I have some leak in the fuel evap system. After trouble shooting looking for the leak with a smoke test. I found the leak to be on some rubber gasket thing attached to the fuel tank. I don't know the...
  3. xplodezeus

Head Liner: Fixed

My head liner was in desperate need of repairs. So I fixed it: Take a look at the before and after photos. Tools Needed: Basic Hand Tools and “L” Inn wrenches. The hardest part of the whole project was getting the headliner out the door. Be very patient and careful not to break the head...
  4. xplodezeus

squeal / chirping noise :video link with sound to help

My truck recently started making this squalling noise. I know its not the belt because I replaced it with a gator one. It still continued to make the noise after the replacement part. Next it tested serpentine system by removing the belt from the truck and starting it. It still continued to...
  5. xplodezeus

R-12

My AC slowly went out during the last 3 years. It just starting cooling less efficiently until this year no more cooling. I tried to get my hand on some r-12 but appears to be banned here in the U.S. I guess the next option is the conversion to r-134a? I read the write up on the main website...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad