• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4 wheel drive lights blink but wont engage

I know there has got to be a thread on here that explains it, i just haven't been able to find it. anyone have any ideas how to fix my 4x4?
  2. Using Jeep lift components on my Ranger

So if I got a 6" lift for a Jeep, would i be able to some how use those pieces to lift my ranger. I'm not sure of the whole process, but I would imagine with some fabrication and a donor Jeep I should be able to make it work, correct?
  3. 04 nose swap on a 98

How much modifications do i have to do, if any, to put the fenders, hood, grille, headlights, etc off of my 2004 ford ranger onto my 1998? does anyone have experience with doing nose swaps on different year rangers?
  4. Took the instrument panel out, now it won't start

I've been trying to figure out wiring issues in my truck. it was running fine, even after the wiring issues started, but I took the dash apart and started it halfway through the tear down, but when I took the instrument panel out, it wouldn't start, or crank. all the lights came on as usual. but...
  5. Wire Fire!!!

I recently had a cluster of wires coming from the in cab fuse box burn up. I lost use of my 4x4 switch on the dash, my dome light, my speedometer, turn signals, windshield wipers, radio, and the brake lights no longer light up when i hit the breaks, does anyone have a wiring diagram or something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad