• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rammunition360

clutch work

wondering if there was a clutch/slave/master cylinder install thread archived anywhere i dont want to miss anything 88 BII 2x4 2.9
  2. Rammunition360

Ramms new BII info

so i trailored the new BII home today! Pretty nice overall thought i was gonna drive it but it has ABSOLUTELY NO CLUTCH!?! You can pull the pedal up to the dashboard and push it down to the floor...i popped the hood....no clutch master cylinder. got a batt. for it and it cranks right...
  3. Rammunition360

gettin a BII!!!

:headbang:88 BII 2wd 2.9 5 speed! Im buying this truck for less then the price of 1 rim on my ranger, they say it makes a grinding noise when you start it and the clutch dont work...so it may need a flywheel and a clutch :icon_confused: but its got new paint and new wheels and tires...so does...
  4. Rammunition360

83 standard cab storage issue

so i finally got the ranger running decent so i decided to clean out all the old owners stuff today and some of my crap (tools, electrical tape, beer cans) and i realized that there is no where to put anything in this truck! the clove box barely holds my documentation and there is no center...
  5. Rammunition360

idle adjustment screw

can someone tell me where this is on my 83 2.8 carb, i know its "by the choke" but which one is it?
  6. Rammunition360

alternator screw up

so i hooked up my new 60 amp alternator just now, and when i hooked the battery back up something (which i think is a relay) popped real loud and started smoking under the black cover on the passenger fender (83 2.8)...i took the cover off and didnt see anythin melted but i know somethings...
  7. Rammunition360

Extended cab dually ranger with super singles

i seen it today at wal-mart in englewood, ohio, never seen one like it in my life...i got a pic on my cell phone and im tryin to figure out how to send it to my email, then ill post the pic
  8. Rammunition360

1983 ranger coil spacers

i read the tech about the 1-3/8 inside diameter washer lift with the 3" outside diameter, my question is, are these size washers the ones that will work on my 83 2wd??? and if so how many??? Also if there is someone who has done this, hit me up...thanks in advance guys
  9. Rammunition360

how to haul a bed in farmersville

LMAO i got some weird looks
  10. Rammunition360

anyone ever got pulled over for not having a bed?

im having such trouble with this sending unit and plus im thinkin bout flat beding the rang. that im about to remove my bed and roll without it for awhile..of course im leavin the bumper, plate lights, brake, reverse and turn signal lamps...anyone still think ill get pulled for that?
  11. Rammunition360

the best way to patch a hole

looking for some opinions, i need to patch a quarter sized hole in both of my pipes...what have you found that worked??? ive tried the muffler tape and all the bandage kind, someone suggested exhaust putty??? or mud??? i cant weld it cause i only have ac right now with no argon plus mu tig...
  12. Rammunition360

painting your wheels

Do you want to paint those rims black, but dont want to go through the trouble of mounting and dismounting? haha if you cover your tires in a layer of vasoline any overspray will wipe right off! (If the majority of you already knew this or there is already a thread for this simply reply "RAM...
  13. Rammunition360

dont hate, ill put i put atleast 1 pic of the ranger in haha

And dont make fun of the flannel pj's!:thefinger: OK NOW YOU CAN START TALKIN SHIT :tease:
  14. Rammunition360

universal fuel level gauge sending unit

so i cant find a sending unit for my 83 ranger so i was wondering if anyine had tried the universal ones from autozone...they work on the depth of your tank
  15. Rammunition360

lil ranger ridin on 03 explorer rims lol

so i got the little ranger some new shoes the other day, and to my surprise 235/75/16 tires fit on an 83 ford ranger 2wheel drive with NO rubbing lmao, the explorer rims look GREAT it rides awesome...so if anyone was wondering the hub clearance is great and thats prob close to the biggest tire...
  16. Rammunition360

ruptured gas tank

as i speak liquid gold is pouring from underneath my 83 ranger...i cant tell where its coming from...but i do know i was very embarrased at the gas station haha...so i was wondering what my best option is to fix this problem, i doubt its the filler neck cause its been leaking for the better part...
  17. Rammunition360

certain parts stores

so im in desperate need of a 2.8 carb for the ol ranger and ive been callin EVERY used parts store in my area and before i can even get "i need a carb for a 2.8 ford out" they say aint got it!?! i dont even think they are looking??? I just wanna kick em all in the nuts cause they make me...
  18. Rammunition360

accelerator pump

so i changed out the whole acc pump on the ranger an hour ago and i was wondering if the throttle link was supposed to touch the button??? It touched at WOT but i thought it was closer on the old one??? The bar is about 1/2" away from the button, can anyone clarify if it is supposed to be that...
  19. Rammunition360

timing mark

so im used to timing vehicles with the harmonic balancer "labeled", mine seems to not have any numbers? So my question is...Is the gash in the harmonic balacer in the timing zone TDC or is that where it needs to be timed at 10 BTDC, because it seems to run the best right on it so i figured it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad