• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nerdrage88

65 custom 500 trans

Any one have one with a three on the the shift. Like mantiond its a 65 custom 500 with a ford 300 i6. The trans needs a rebuild (yes i can do it mypself). I am wondering if anyone has one they may know what it has. I haven't looked at it yet but according to Mr. Google pants it my be 3 speed...
  2. Nerdrage88

Manually activate auto shut off switch.

I can't find any automotive switches that, when it has power going to it, you turn it on and it will stay on but as soon as you turn your car off the switch turns off and in order for x load to be turned on the switch must have power (key turned to run position) and manually flip the switch to...
  3. Nerdrage88

completely random

I broke my laptop screen like a month ago and finally bought a new screen for it and its good an new!!!! All I did was take the broke one out looked at the back for the model number and looked it up in amazon and bam!!! its at my door and in my computer and works fine. I hope this is ok to...
  4. Nerdrage88

Late model 35 ttb knuckle on early model 35 ttb

Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if you can put any Dana 35 knuckle on any Dana 35 (ttb or straight axle) the reason I ask is because of the later ttb brakes are quite the update and haven't seen anything on swapping knuckles to allow better brakes on a early ttb that...
  5. Nerdrage88

Calling all Utah RBV owners with 5.0/302s!!!!

I'm doing way too much research on motor swaps/modifying my 88 b2 2.9. The only thing keeping be from doing a v8 swap is EMISSIONS and calling all Utah RBV owners with a v8 in a b2 or similar year ranger that can pass emissions and knows a way that is in compliance. I really don't want to play...
  6. Nerdrage88

My b2 has a lean to it.

My b2 has a lean to it. I have looked to see of its a bushing but they seem OK. Funny thing is the tire wear is not bad on the right side front but the left side getts cupped pretty quick. The springs are probably original. It's an 88 so it might just be worn springs. My question is what is...
  7. Nerdrage88

OMG I love this tranny......5r110!!!

So I'm moving some 2500 miles towing a b2 and I rented a penske 16 foot Ford e350 v10 5r110 (90% sure on the tranny I hope it's not 6r140 if so that's OK because I'm pretty sure they work pretty much the same just one less gear) In tow haul mode it is amazing!!!!! I want one!!!! I have towed...
  8. Nerdrage88

Neutral safty switch on location!!!!

Yes I have looked for hours have not found anywear that shows were it is. As great as chilton repair manual its pretty vague on the location and how get to it. I think my nss is going out because sometimes when I'm driving then park then turn it off then minuts later (any amount of time), such...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad