• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radio power...

I have a 2004 Ford Ranger with OEM radio.... The battery went dead and a friend helped me jump it.... unfortunately I did not watch closely and he reversed the leads. He quickly corrected and all seemed OK... Later I discovered the radio was dead.....I cannot find a blown fuse anywhere. Is...
  2. The little Red Ranger...

I posted several pics of this truck right after I bought it 6 months ago. It had a boo boo on the front bumper which I have since fixed and repainted and I found a set of Mustang rims and tires. Also had the dual exhaust installed.
  3. Gave up on Jeep went with 2004 Mustang....

I found a good deal on four 2014 Mustang rims with 80% tread Michelin tires for a good price.... Now for those that have used mustang rims they seem to have roughly 6 inches of back recess - what size spacers will I need for these. I believe somewhere I read one inch or one and a quarter...
  4. 2004 2wd with front torsion bar suspension noisy .

I have noticed a noise that is beginning to bug me... I just bought this truck about a month ago...has 80K miles and pretty clean overall but needs TLC. I have already replaced brakes on all four corners - turned front rotors and repacked wheel bearings. Replaced one rear drum and turn the...
  5. Will an '11 rear end fit in my '04..

I found a complete '11 rear end assembly with disk brakes for my '04 Ranger but the guy at the yard said it shows that it is not a direct replacement. I found another '08 that is even cheaper but the guy didn't know if it had drums or disks and I guess the '08's had both. He is going to call...
  6. Clarification on Jeep CJ wheels....

I have seen a good number of these available lately for some decent pricing... I currently have a set of mismatched wheels on my '04 LT 2wd 3.0L that I recently purchased. Kind of wanted to fix that at a decent price. Discounting the tires will these wheels fit the Rangers? I have seen Yes...
  7. Shift lever slop in my '04 Ranger..

I read all I could find and watched the video on Utube about the selector plate coming loose requiring putting Loctite on the bolts and retightening. On the Ranger it is somewhat involved as the steering column must be dropped to get to this bracket. I did all this only to find everything...
  8. Need one of these

I need one of these steel wheels --- someone has got to have these laying around after they replaced them with newer rims.... right now I just want a complete set. TxDarth@aol.com
  9. Brake vibration problems...

OK - little history first. Just bought this '04 Ranger LT, V6 auto about 3 week ago, have been sorting out problems since. Truck is low mileage and very clean but had the usual and some unusual problems. One that has me stumped right now is the vibration in the front brakes - I thought it was...
  10. Need to check reason for not firing...

New to the Ranger world but know enough to be dangerous.:beer: Just bought this truck a week ago - 2004 V6 Auto - 80K miles pretty clean truck. In doing some TLC - minor areas found the brakes are supposedly 20K miles old but they pulse or chatter when applying quickly or harder than a normal...
  11. Must be a day for new TX members..

My screen name is TxDarth and I purchased my Ranger last week in Dallas off the CL. I looked for about two months for a red stepside - 2000 or newer. I found several - turned out trashed and then I had one sold out from under me. I opened my search for white, then red fleetsides - wound up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad