• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Im about to blow this thing up. Fuel help?? Truck wont start.

2003 Mazda b3000. About a week ago, it was getting hard to start the truck, did some digging and consulted a mechanic buddy of mine who recommended a new fuel pump. I could turn the key a couple of time to build the pressure, and it would start. So I changed the pump yesterday, and not only did...
  2. 2003 Mazda b3000- upper ball joint issue

Upon looking up prices thru a couple of different parts stores, a gentleman began to explain how in order to replace my upper ball joints (due to my tortion bar setup) that I would need to order the upper control arms in addition!! Is this true? I can't believe that Ford didnt just make it so...
  3. 2003 Mazda B3000- Upper and Lower Ball Joints

Upon looking up prices thru a couple of different parts stores, a gentleman began to explain how in order to replace my upper ball joints (due to my tortion bar setup) that I would need to order the upper control arms in addition!! Is this true? I can't believe that Ford didnt just make it so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad