• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 56" Chevy leafs???

I broke a leaf spring in my 02 ranger last week and I have a set of 56" Chevy 3/4 ton leafs I can use. I figure I would shrink the pack down to only 3 leafs from the 5 or 6 that are make up the pack. I figure it's a good time to do a hangar flip and try to make some improvements. Has anyone...
  2. Muffler delete...

What's the common opinion?? Any power gains? Kill gas mileage? Sound good?? I had to fix he doughnut gasket in my exhaust and when I had it apart I fered it up. Sounded good. Thinking about deleting the muffler but if it's anot a good idea I wait to buy a cat back.
  3. Best way to make more power?

I have an 02 4.0 SOHC 4x4 with 175,500 miles. Runs like a top. Slight miss from time to time but I'm blaiming that on corrosion on terminals. A lot of the plugs have corrosion in them. The 4wd was all jacked up because of it. That's how I got the truck for $700. Now that I have most of the...
  4. Falls into 4wd...

Every morning or after the truck has been sitting a while it ends up in 4Low it's its a pain to get it to go back to 2wd. I'm starting to think its the return spring inside the Tcase but that's just a hunch. I replaced the 4wd motor but that changed nothing. I can hear the relays clicking away...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad