• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SPSully

Curious about how it works

When you flip the switch to 4wd, what makes the clicking relay like noise in the dash? I have a 99 if that helps. Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk
  2. SPSully

99 4x4 brake upgrade and live axle conversion

I've seen these two conversions done on here and pieced everything together to make the full swap out. I'm hopping to get some extra eyes on my research before starting, and to maybe make some sort of answers to the questions that seem to pop in the old threads. Once I source the parts, I'll...
  3. SPSully

Plow/ winch plugs

4. SPSully

Plow/ winch plugs

I'm looking to get a couple of the plastic connectors they use for plows and winches. Here's the catch. I have no clue where to buy them. When I lived in Ontario I would have gone to princess auto, but that didn't help me now that I'm back in NH.
  5. SPSully

Flashlight mounted to seat mountng bolts.

And a shot from the top of them mounted. This has the hardware from my fire extinguisher on it.
  6. SPSully

Taken from the bottom to show the room to work
  7. SPSully

Man I need to pull the seat out, wire wheel the bracket and paint it...
  8. SPSully

Passenger airbag keyed switch

I've swapped the explorer center console into my 99 ranger. Now I need to figure out where to mount the passenger airbag switch. Ideally, I'd like a switch I can just flip to turn it off. Im wondering what the wiring diagram for that keyed switch looks like. If need be, I'll relocate the...
  9. SPSully

expedition rack with tepui tent

what do tents like that run on avg?
  10. SPSully

Doing a "weekend" project

This is harder to take pictures of than I thought...
  11. SPSully

Sorry about taking so long, but I've been swamped with work stuff today. Here is a quick shot of everything put back together
  12. SPSully

Looking for a Drivers Side Tan Seat Belt Buckle

I'll stick em both in a flat rate box for ya, just cover the shipping. There is no connector for the seat belt chime just so you know.
  13. SPSully

Do not do that washer idea... pull the sliders off the seat and do this The tabs previously mentioned still need to be cut off, and the driver's side and passengers side need to flip. Your seat belt warning won't work like this, but I already had mine disabled.
  14. SPSully

Bent the bracket about 20-30 degrees, put a 2 1/2" bolt through with washers as a spacer. This is a life saving mount, so use the right strength bolt. Eventually I may make a better spacer, but for now the washers worked like a champ.
  15. SPSully

This is the rail system the explorer seatbelt moves on. The hole with blue lock-tite is where the belt bolts in. This how the factory ranger bolts in. Note the hole for that tab I want to grind off.
  16. SPSully

Darker one is from my 99... won't fit on the 97 bracket, but the 97 won't work with my seat belts. Going to cut this tab off to make that part work... But I'm still working on the rail the seatbelt slides on as you move the seat Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk
  17. SPSully

Today's project is figuring this part out.. I'll probably go look at the exploder to see where they originally bolted to.
  18. SPSully

Some shots of the donor parts before getting some love
  19. SPSully

test fitting found that some minor cutting and a missing bracket was needed... ran out to get the bracket from my donor vehicle and ran out of daylight.
  20. SPSully

Had to take advantage of everything being out. Decided the carpet was coming out to get cleaned... And I'm going to spray some rubberized sound deadener.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad