• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. valve cover gasket

Getting ready for my first valve clearance adjustment ever on any engine. On the popular auto parts store website I get the suggestion for this part. Is this ok? Multiple sites list this same product. Fel-Pro - Valve Cover Gasket Set Line: FEL | Part # VS50115C 1 Year Limited Warranty UPC...
  2. When you are over your head who do you call?

I replaced my plugs and wires today, but truth is I'm almost over my head. I need to do a valve adjustment job and I really want to start working on the cosmetics of the bus rather than going for it. Durn, I want to ask y'all where I should take the engine to get it worked on, but I'm almost...
  3. Look and Listen! 1973 VW Campmobile Ford Cologne 2.8L V6 conversion

Diagnostic video. How does it sound/look? Made it to my neighbor’s house no problem. He gave it a look and listen and suggested first it smelled rich. He noted it sounded a little rough and was shaking a bit and thought my next step would be replace the plugs. He said I should give it a look in...
  4. 1973 VW Campmobile Ford Cologne 2.8L V6 conversion

Hey Rangers, http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=639330&highlight= I have a vw bus with one of "y'alls engines" or I should say an engine y'all may be familiar with. My VW forum friends are pretty great and I'm making good progress learning about my vehicle but I am almost a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad