• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Blown fusible link V8 swap

hey guys, Been driving a little on my V8 swapped 1986 ranger XLT, then suddenly, SMOKE, and no power anywhere. Found this (see pictures).:bawling: Blew two fusible links, cant find in the wiring diagrams where they go, just says "hot at all times" Thoughts?? Thanks in advance, moose
  2. Trying to get my 302 swap to turn over

Hey guys- happy sunday! ...I need help. I have been working on my 302 swap (build thread here: http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164114) and I cant get any signs of life out of. Engine is 1971 302 w/ 2bl 2150 from a Torino. After getting the mechanical all together, priming...
  3. I'm new here and building a v8 ranger

Been reading and poking around for the last couple months, getting ready for my 1987 V8 build... and here it is! Truck is a 1987 XLT with the FI 2.3L 4 cyl, 4 speed AOD. Spent the last year sitting in a field in Shawville, QC. Towed it out with a subaru, and now its back in Ottawa, ON ready for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad